Linear Rod with Return Spring
Linear Rod Series with Return Spring
LS1 Series with Return Spring
This non-contacting inductive sensor series features powerful customization and programmability.
KL Series with Return Spring
13 mm wide housing makes the KL Series a good choice for limited space applications.
TR/TRS Series with Return Spring
Features high accuracy and compensation for applications introducing side load errors.
TEX Series with Return Spring
Three options for easy mounting and compact size are some of this sensor’s features.
Some applications require a position sensor that returns ‘to zero’ on its own. Novotechnik covers these applications with non-contacting and potentiometric sensors offering a wide variety of stroke lengths and other features.
High accuracy short-stroke inductive sensors.
- Compact profile design 18x18 mm
- Double-sided supported actuating rod
- Compatible to standard probe tips
- Resolution 0.05 % or 0.1 %
- Outstanding linearity±0.15%
- Standard output signals current or voltage
- Programmable via push-buttons with status LED
- Insensitive to magnetic fields
- Cable or connector version available
- Short stroke position measurement
- Standardized current output
- Absolute linearity to 0.1%
- Resolution better than 0.01 mm
- 10 mm stroke length
- Linearity to ±0.25%
- Stroke lengths 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 mm
- Compact size
- Through-shaft design
- Enclosed return spring
- Plug and Cable connections
- Repeatability to ±0.002 mm
- Independent linearity to ±0.075%
- Stroke lengths of 10, 25, 50,
- 75 and 100 mm
- Spring return mounting
- Pivot head mounting
- Shaft actuated
- Compact size
- Stroke lengths 10 to 300 mm
- Repeatability ≤ 0.01 mm
- Independent linearity to ±0.05 mm